Tuesday, March 6, 2012

System requirements for Sims 3?

I am very computer illiterate. I want to be able to play Sims 3 on my computer but im not sure if my computer can handle this game. I have the info below on the game and my computer so do you think my computer will run smoothly with this game? I have a Windows Vista that i bought three years ago.



Sims 3 Requirements:

Desktop PC (Windows Vista + SP1):

CPU: 2ghz Pentium4 Processor or Amd Athlon 2400+ Processor

RAM: 1.5 GB of RAM

GPU: 128mb Video Card (GeForce FX 5900 or Radeon 9500)



My computer:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz

Ram: 1.00GB

32 bit Operating systemSystem requirements for Sims 3?
Before you buy Sims 3 you may want to go to the search box and put in Sims 3. Every day I see people who are asking questions about the problems they are having with Sims 3.



I don't have it but just from what I have seen people seem to be having trouble with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment