Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 system requirements for inspiron 1526?

I'm thinking about getting the Sims 3 for my laptop, but the thing is, I'm not sure if my laptop can handle it ^^"



So, I run windows Vista and my laptop is a Dell inspiron 1526 and on the website it says I need the following in order to run the sims:

* Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)

* 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

* 1.5 GB RAM

* At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content

* 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

and I have no idea what half of it means or where to find out if I even have it!



So please, help?Sims 3 system requirements for inspiron 1526?
I checked the Dell website for the specs of your computer and the graphics card is not very good for playing games. If the game runs at all it will most likely be very slow and the graphics will be terrible. I recommend holding out on getting the Sims 3 until you get a new computer that can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment