Friday, March 9, 2012

My computer doesn't meet the system requirements for Sims 3. Will it still work?

My computer's not that old, but it's not ideal for gaming. I have Sims 2, and the walls flash red because my graphics card (SiS 760) doesn't meet the game's ridiculously specific requirements.



My computer meets all of Sims 3's requirements except for Gz and, obviously, the graphics card. My computer has 1.8Gz while the game calls for at least 2Gz. Will it work okay, or will it lag and have other graphical errors like the flashing walls?My computer doesn't meet the system requirements for Sims 3. Will it still work?
No, it won't. I have barely under the required graphics card and it runs horribly. You need a very good computer to run the game. Otherwise, it freezes every few minutes or just doesn't load up at all. If you're having issues playing the Sims 2, it definitely won't play 3 correctly.
if u cant play sims 2 u DEFFF cant play sims 3, it will go soooooo slow, you will pull your hair out, if u dont have a graphics card that supports shader model 2.0 it wont even let you play, so get a ddr or ddr2 1g ram, and a new graphics card .My computer doesn't meet the system requirements for Sims 3. Will it still work?
if its a laptop definately not



if its a deskop and your processor is dual-core you could just upgrade the graphics card, could you please give full specs
No.My computer doesn't meet the system requirements for Sims 3. Will it still work?
Don't try it.
  • ameren missouri
  • amnesia house
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment