Saturday, March 3, 2012

I need a computer whiz to help me. It's about the Sims 3 system requirements?

I asked this question earlier, but I didn't get the answers I was looking for. Anyways, I want this game bad. I mean like REALLY badly. I don't want to buy the game yet because I want to know if my computer will handle it. I went on the EA website and checked if The Sims 3 was able to run on my computer. Everything was okay, except for my CPU, video card, and video card RAM. This is what it had to say(by the way, I have a PC an running the game on Windows XP:



CPU:



Minimum requirements: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.]



What I had: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz



Video card



Minumum Requirements: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 or above " ATI Radeon 9500 or above " Intel GMA 3-series or above)



What I have:Intel(R) 82915G"GV"910GL Express Chipset



Video RAM:



Minimum requirements:128 MB



What I have:118.8 MB



Sorry if this is a long question, but I need help. I'm very desperate.



THANK YOU IN ADVANCE



Also, please don't include links to buy a video card or anything like that online, because I just can't afford a new video card just for a game. and PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE WEBSITES because I've tried all system requirements tab and the EA website. I want somebody to answer this question from their mind, not a website.I need a computer whiz to help me. It's about the Sims 3 system requirements?
Sorry, I misread the bottom portion of your question.

You just need more RAM.

You can buy it at your local computer shop.

You can also get them to install it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment