Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Sims 3 - System Requirements (Processor)?

Okay...so I've been going crazy waiting for The Sims 3 to come out, but I'm terrified now because I don't know if my computer will run it. I did a check at canyourunit.com and it said my processor is too slow.



For The Sims 3, on XP you need a 2.0 GHz processor but with Vista you need a 2.4 GHz processor. I have Vista and 2.0 GHz.



I have NO idea what this means. Can I still play the game and it will just be slow? I need some help...and fast!The Sims 3 - System Requirements (Processor)?
Don't worry, your processor is way over minimum system requirements.

People, you can't compare 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 (the minimum) with a 2.0 GHz T5750.

T5750 is much better.
whats your case? I would buy a decent graphic card so your cpu does not have to offer total support for all your gaming needs. a central processing unit and graphic processing unit share responsibilities so it may even out the ball game.



but then on a laptop it would not be worth it with 667MHZ Front side bus and 2MB L2 Cache you might have to buy a decent desktop sims 3 100% chance will bottle neck your laptop even if found a card you would have to pay someone to install it will just cost your hundreds of dollars and still might not work.The Sims 3 - System Requirements (Processor)?
yeah, you should be able to run it, i've played games on a computer with a 1.73GHz that required 2.0GHz and above.





so yeah youre good
with Vista you need a 2.4 GHz processor. I have Vista and 2.0 GHz.



That is your answer! No you cannot because your processor is too slow!The Sims 3 - System Requirements (Processor)?
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment