Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Are my system requirements for Sims 3 compatible?

I'm trying to install The Sims 3 game (from the CD) onto my computer. It says it's finished installing, but when I try launching it, it just says there is an error and doesn't even open. I've checked the system requirements, but I'm not sure what the problem is. I use Windows 7 Home and have a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Family video card. Does that mean I can't install the game? If it doesn't, what could be the problem? :/ I'd appreciate some help :DAre my system requirements for Sims 3 compatible?
ok what i think you shud do is, install a patch on the sims 3 website it shud fix it if not, then i have no idea! when i downloaded the sims 2 on my computer, it was to advanced for it%26amp;%26amp; it had the same error message so i downloaded a patch and it fixed it. hope this helps :D! honestly im positive thats your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment