Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I still play Sims 3 on my PC though the System Requirements Checker said my browser was not supported?

I'm in panic here! I bought the Sims 3 on PC Saturday and I just took the system requirements test on the sims website and it told me my browser was not supported. What does that mean and what can I do to change that? My computer is really slow.Can I still play Sims 3 on my PC though the System Requirements Checker said my browser was not supported?
thank you gabsonuro for answering this for me, i couldnt stop laughing at the question to answer it myself...Can I still play Sims 3 on my PC though the System Requirements Checker said my browser was not supported?
that does not mean that your computer is too slow or anything like that. that just means the internet browser you use (internet explorer, mozilla firefox) is not compatible with system requirements checker. if you have not opened up the sims 3 game case DO NOT! download a different browser (mozilla firefox from moziila just google mozilla firefox) and then run it. if you open up the sims 3 case you cannot return it if it doesent work.

No comments:

Post a Comment