Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 - System requirements? Release date?

Hi love the Sims and am excited about Sims3. Seeing as I have to upgrade my laptop anyway I wanted to know what PC (or laptop) to get to really enjoy the new Sims packs.



I found minimum requirements but in my experience that is just the basics to get the game rolling however if you just fulfil the minimum requirements the game still freezes or is very slow to load.



So I want a machine that makes the gaming experience thoroughly enjoyable. Do you have any advice for me on that?



Also is it try that Sims3 will be released in February 2009 in the UK?Sims 3 - System requirements? Release date?
Only a month to go!



The answer to your question lies in the new Argos catalogue and website (a UK shop) on page 1760 item number 16!



Its release date acording to Argos in the UK is 20th Febuary 2009 and in Argos it is priced at 拢34.29. In Game (UK shop)it's around 拢29. Basically order now and pick up on the day.



No details about requirements about. But you will need a good PC and lots of HD!Sims 3 - System requirements? Release date?
I would get a dual core processor at least 2 gb of ram and a decent video card

Tigerdirect.com is a good place to buy computers. You will most likely have to buy the video card separate from computer. Also Desktops are a lot easier to upgrade.Sims 3 - System requirements? Release date?
20th February 2009

I have no idea about the system requirements im gonna stick with my sims 2 machine

No comments:

Post a Comment