Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Question about the Sims 3 system requirements?

Alright, I meet all of the requirements EXCEPT for the CPU speed and the stuff about RAM.

Processor is an AMD Sempron Processor 3600+ 2.0GHz

Memory (RAM) is about 894mb's

How will the game run on my system?

If I add some RAM (My pc has a max of 2GB of RAM), will it be a bit better?

I know the CPU speed is probably a big issue, or so I've been told

My pc runs on VistaQuestion about the Sims 3 system requirements?
You can check your system requirements for any game :

follow this site,

http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CY鈥?/a>Question about the Sims 3 system requirements?
your cpu meets the requirements.

What video card do you have?

More ram will help.

With vista you should have 2 gigs at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment