Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 system requirements?

I have all the minimum requirements to run the game - 2.66 GHz and 4 GB RAM, plus plenty of memory space and decent graphics (I had DirectX 8.1, but then downloaded DirectX 9.0c from the internet and restarted). My computer is only 3 years old, and ran the Sims 2 well, so I figure I should be set to play the Sims 3 also. No such luck. The graphics are terrible and the game just doesn't move - it's either frozen or extremely choppy. What could be the problem? Is it easily solvable, like buying a new video card?Sims 3 system requirements?
In all honesty, it is mostly just the way they made the Sims 3. The graphics are not that great and it is pretty slow, none of the speed ups work. It runs on my laptop and is just like this.Sims 3 system requirements?
Click on the link provide and search for Sims 3 and see if you can run it. Its safe to use...even the Sims 3 website recommend it.



http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment