Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do I have the correct system requirements for The Sims 3?

I'm not very good with computers so it would be helpful if someone could help me out so I don't waste my money! Heres my system info:



Model: Compaq Presario CQ60 Notebook PC

Operating System: Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium* , Service Pack 1



Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T1600 @ 1.66GHz

Maximum Graphics Memory: 1308 MB

Video Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family



and the sims 3 system requirements are here

http://www.thesims3.com/game/systemreq



Thankyou soso much!!Do I have the correct system requirements for The Sims 3?
Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)

2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

1.5 GB RAM

At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content

128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0





What do you need to know? You have your specs and you see specs from The website. Do they compare?

No comments:

Post a Comment