Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Sims 3 System Requirements?

I love to play the sims -- I have the sims 3 on my laptop and it used to run fine, but now when i play on it for about 15-20 minutes, the screen turns off. This never used to happen. The laptop is still turned on, with the power lights and everything... but the screen is blank.



Please help! I have windows XP and I think I have the right requirements, but I think it might be the video card. Anyone else had this problem? Please help me fix it!The Sims 3 System Requirements?
For Windows XP:



* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent

* 1 GB RAM

* 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c

* Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2

* At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games

No comments:

Post a Comment